- Planning solution for 2-3 alternatives
- Furniture and equipment arrangement
- Discussions and adjustments
- Drawing up of the interior concept
- Development of the stylistic solution
- Collages + color plan in volume
- Decorations selection
3D Max visualization
- Visualization – the creation of photo realistic sketches of premises.
- Discussion, adjustments (complex editing management).
- Coordination of sketches with the Customer.
Development of a set of working documentation as part of a design project, and namely :
- A quantity surveying plan with reference to existing engineering communications.
- A disassemblig plan of partitions and engineering communications.
- A plan of installation of partitions and structures with marking of door and window openings.
- A layout plan of furniture and equipment.
- A floor plan with the types of floor coverings.
- A ceiling plan with the types of materials used, cornices placement.
- A lighting plan, including lighting releases.
- A plan for binding switches with the inclusion of groups of lamps.
- A plan for placing sockets.
- A floor heating placement plan with the binding of thermoregulators.
- A specification of doorways and canvases.
- An interior decoration scheme.
- A wall elevation along all walls of all premises.
- A statement of interior decoration.
- Discussion, adjustments, coordination of working documentation with the customer
- * ENGINEERING PROJECTS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE WORKING DOCUMENTATION AS PART OF THE DESIGN PROJECT: EE, VE, and LOW-VOLTAGE SYSTEMS.
- Room measurement using photo/video fixation.
- “Customer Questionnaire” as a task for a planning solution.
- Development of 2-3 alternatives of a planning solution, taking into account the rules of ergonomics, furniture arrangement, lighting and equipment saturation.
- 3D presentation with the possibility of immersion in space. Discussions and adjustments on the planning solution.
Complex and materials
The choice of supplier companies and the preparation of the budget of purchased materials, a request for preliminary accounts*:
- Corrections and the formation of final estimates (2-3 options if necessary) The final configuration estimate is issued indicating the supplier company for each type of materials and equipment, and the samples are agreed.
- The placement of orders for selected materials, in accordance with the schedule of construction work.
- Monitoring compliance with delivery time.
- Quality control and claim work.
- Report on the work performed for the period – a photo report or a personal meeting with the customer at the facility – once every 2 weeks.
Specification Furniture and materials specification
- Tables describing the filling of the premise.
- The tables include all front finishing materials (wallpaper, decorative plaster, floor coverings, etc.), plumbing, furniture, lighting, tiling.
- We give you a detailed, understandable table, where everything you need to buy is calculated.
A separate contract is signed for coopyright control:
- Consultations and control over compliance with the implementation of the interior solution provided for in the Design Project.
- Making adjustments and changes to working drawings and sketches, that may be needed during implementation.
- Regular visits of the authors of the interior solution to the object (2-4 visits per month); SERVICE COST: – 40 000 rubles/month ** **The cost is indicated for interiors with an area from 80 sq.m to 140 sq.m. Premises decoration. Selection of accessories, paintings and textile. Consultation, independent decorative elements selection. Renting objects for fitting in the premise, selection of art objects. Paid by individual agreement.